VMKUnleashed Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMKUnleashed Central

Forums & Fansite for VMK Unleashed

+2
podgo
Haunted
6 posters

What Browser do you use or would like to use?

Poll

What Browser do you use?

[ 3 ]
    What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_left38%What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_left25%What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_left0%What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_left13%What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_left0%What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_left13%What Browser do you use or would like to use? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 8
    Haunted
    Haunted

Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

What Browser do you use or would like to use? Empty What Browser do you use or would like to use?

Post  Haunted Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:51 am

Hey guys what Browser do you use/ Would like to use?
    I love Firefox it's really quick.
    I would like to use Google Chrome.
    And you?
    podgo
    podgo

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

What Browser do you use or would like to use? Empty Re: What Browser do you use or would like to use?

Post  podgo Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:53 am

I use Internet Explorer 2007. Sometimes Firefox when Explorer is slow
    Haunted
    Haunted

Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

What Browser do you use or would like to use? Empty Re: What Browser do you use or would like to use?

Post  Haunted Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:55 am

I heard there is a virus for IE so i downloaded Firefox as fast as possible.
    I suggest you just keep using FireFox Tho
    CL_BBMG
    CL_BBMG
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post  CL_BBMG Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:08 pm

I use Internet Explorer, because the set up of most other browsers (one of them being FireFox) drive me insane xD
    I'm used to where everything is on IE, so that's why I don't like other ones.

-BBMG
    DuckSwimmer
    DuckSwimmer

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post  DuckSwimmer Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:46 pm

I mostly use Internet Explorer but since it has a problem now, im using Firefox.
    Indiana
    Indiana

Number of posts : 2
    Location : The Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland!(Don't I wish..)
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post  Indiana Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:34 pm

I can't stand IE >.< Its go so many things wrong with it. I use AOL all of the time. I like how detaild it is, and you can im and email inside the browser..
    xoBethdraox
    xoBethdraox

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post  xoBethdraox Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 pm

ok so i no i sound dumb but da browsers lik a internet right?? cause if it is i use msn lollol Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 am